Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures!

So I finally took the time to figure out photobucket, and I have some pictures up now! It's only about half of them, because I can't figure out how to get all of them since they've been uploaded in different files and programs and whatnot. They aren't very good especially the ones that were taken on the tour bus because it was the one day that it was cold and not sunny! and we were on top of a tour bus and were going too fast to get good pics. But there are some from Veracruz, but I can't upload the ones of my dorm or campus, or more from downtown. Also the newest ones aren't there yet, but keep checking because now that I know how to do it, I'll be uploading more often.

Here's the link: http://s694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/soiwenthome/

No comments:

Post a Comment